Development and realization of multiple design projects while maintaining the quality level of all deliverables.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for executing projects in 2D & 3D environments and actively develop customer made presentations and strong packaging concepts in different materials for international customers.
- Translate briefings into design specifications and work towards a strong and contemporary design concept.
- Responsible for the quality of his/her own design work, ensuring it fits within the identity of the customer and the company.
- Work in a team with several designers and other colleagues from sales, product management and engineering.
- Work perfectly on schedule and towards deadlines.
- Stay up to date with design trends and technologies.
- Bachelor or Master degree in product design, industrial design or similar
- Minimum of 3 years of experience within a design house, agency or product design department.
- If you have a great passion and special eye for packaging & graphic design, less work experience will be allowed.
Technical Skills: (Certification, Licenses and Registration)
- PC or Mac knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Solid 3D modeling software knowledge (preferably Siemens NX)
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite software (Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign)
- Good visualization techniques (photography, sketching, rendering, prototyping)
Language / Communication Skills:
- Good verbal and written communication skills in Dutch & English