Are you a hands-on team player who has an interest in innovative product development? Do you want to be part of a creative team that drives innovation into product launches, developing the next generation of sustainable F&B packaging for our Foodservice customers? Then you should apply for the position as Junior Portfolio Manager | Foodservice.
As a Junior Portfolio Manager | Foodservice you are a member of the deStudio Foodservice Product Team and report directly to the Senior Portfolio Manager | Foodservice. In your role you will support the market-driven new product development throughout the entire process, keep our product portfolio updated and prepare the marketing and sales tool kit.
You will also be part of a talented, hard-working, and fun team, based at our head office in Hoogstraten.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support in the project management and administration for all market-driven product development for Foodservice. Secure efficient project completion and handover.
- Assist in the new product development process through design thinking and lean start-up experimentation
- Support in the development and creation of the Marketing & Sales Tool Kit
- Be – together with the Senior Portfolio Manager – the assortment and product expert to all internal stakeholders [Product Information, Samples, …]
- Work closely with Sales Team and Marketing and give input to secure proper sales and go-to-market model for product category in each target market
- Track, analyze and evaluate the Product Category Performance
- Collect, analyze, and leverage relevant market insights on trends, competition, suppliers, end-customers, and end-users within the Foodservice & Food Retail market
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Product Managers & Engineers, Product & Graphic Designers, Sales,
- You have a bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or similar
- You are an organized, structured, and collaborative person across functions and borders to achieve great things together.
- You are a team player with a proactive and punctual mindset that is driven by getting things done.
- You are a positive, outgoing, and communicative person that is easy to connect to and inspire other people.
- You have an appreciation for design (product & graphical design) and have a passion for food.
- You have a high Microsoft Office proficiency and if you have excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills, it’s even better.
Language & Travel:
- Fluent English in speaking & writing
- Knowledge of Dutch is a plus
- Willingness to travel internationally. Mostly short trips.
What we offer
Joining deSter means you will become a part of an innovative company with sustainability at heart and colleagues & customers globally. Besides competitive salary and benefits, we also offer hybrid way of working (office/remote) and a team of colleagues that have a passion & enthusiasm for what they do.