The employee is responsible for the design drawings of tools, connected equipment and automated systems. The equipment will be used for production or for testing purposes. Mainly the designs are linked to deSter new developments. The employee should be creative and entrepreneurial and must be able to work autonomously.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create mold design drawings of given projects.
- Design mold related equipment.
- Design of automated systems.
- Respect deadlines.
- Consider cost impact in the designing phase.
- Collaborate with Mold, Manufacturing and R&D engineers.
- Set up mold specification if required.
- Attend test runs if required.
- Execute mold adjustments.
- Propose improvements and adjustments for new and existing tooling.
- Create and send out offerings for molds and tooling.
- Follow up the mold and tooling construction.
- Bachelor/Graduaat Electro-Mechanics
- 3-year of work experience in a similar function is a plus.
Technical Skills: (Certification, Licenses and Registration)
- Knowledge of working with 3D design software, preferable Siemens NX
- Basic working principles of processing technologies (grinding, milling, drilling, …)
- MS office software: Excel, Word, Outlook.
Language / Communication Skills:
- Dutch and English in speaking and writing.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A workplace in a growing business with a positive work atmosphere
- A global work environment yet where everyone knows each other
- Attractive salary and remuneration with additional benefits
Contract: Indefinite contract and market conform salary