Development and realization of multiple design projects while maintaining the quality level of all deliverables.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for executing projects and actively develop customer made presentations and strong packaging concepts for international customers.
- Translate briefings into a strong and contemporary graphic design and presentation.
- Build and visualize a compelling story in order to rightfully pitch the design.
- Responsible for the quality of his/her own design work, ensuring it fits within the identity of the customer and the company.
- Work in a team with several designers and other colleagues from sales, product management and customer service.
- Work perfectly on schedule and towards deadlines.
- Bachelor or Master degree in graphic design, visual communication or similar
Technical Skills: (Certification, Licenses and Registration)
- PC and/or Mac knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Extensive knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite software (Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign)
- Good visualization techniques (sketching, composition, styling, photography)
Language / Communication Skills:
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
Geographic Responsibility: NA
Type of Employment: Full-time
Travel %: Low
- Design Department Harmony/deSter & APAC office
- Product Management
- Clients, suppliers, partners, stakeholders
Work Environment / Requirements of the Job: Office environment
Direct Line Manager (Title):Graphic Design Leader
Number of Direct Reports:NA
Estimated Total Size of Team:5
Demonstrated Competencies Required to be Successful in the Job:
- Creative and Innovative
- A passion for composition and graphic design.
- Driven team player
- Time Management: Able to cope with required deadlines and time pressure
- Customer minded and Customer focused
- Eagerness to learn new skills and graphic techniques