- Manage the complete order process for your dedicated customers. This starts with order entry, follow up the production process, resulting in on time deliveries
- Maintaining & screening forecast of purchases in order to predict future shipments and to ensure stock levels for your customers.
- Handling of commercial and logistics complaints: incomplete deliveries, broken products, … Respond to any issues in a commercial way offering a solution that satisfies all parties.
- Manage the introduction process of new products with customers. This includes creating new article numbers, follow up on artworks & colour matches, work on a phase out & phase, implement new items smoothly without left overs or stock shortages.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- First point of contact for the customer.
- Processing and follow-up of sales orders, from order input through delivery.
- Handle forecast and demand management. Work in close contact with customers, analyse forecast versus actual purchases. Preventing shortages or non-moving stock by arranging adequate phase in/out of new products.
- Follow up on productions & propose alternative products when requested items are not available.
- Review, update and maintain customer stock levels, keeping the customer informed at all times.
- Receive and handle complaints and claims and offer a commercial solution together with sales team.
- Issue credit/debit notes and deal with questions and operational issues about these invoices.
- Retrieve an open, pro-active, commercial and professional communication towards your customers on a daily basis.
- Continuous product knowledge update, ensuring the latest product developments are known.
- Ensure general support to the sales team: taking care of samples, reporting bonus calculation, reporting turnover, small sales quotes ….
- Providing excellent customer service to our customers and strive for customer delight.
- Bachelor degree in Economics, Marketing, Communications or any related discipline
- Minimum of 2 years commercial experience in an international B-to B market environment
- Knowledge and operating experience of transport/logistics is preferred
- Knowledge of and worked with INCO terms is preferred
- General knowledge of Customs procedures is preferred
- Microsoft Office
- ERP software in general
Language / Communication Skills:
- Excellent language skills, fluent orally and in writing English (company language), Dutch, German or Spanish are a surplus
- Type of Employment: Full time
gategroup Competencies Required to be Successful in the Job:
- Thinking – Information Search and analysis & problem resolution skills
- Engaging – Understanding others, Team Leadership and Developing People
- Inspiring – Influencing and building relationships, Motivating and Inspiring, Communicating effectively
- Achieving – Delivering business results under pressure, Championing Performance Improvement and Customer Focus
Demonstrated Values to be Successful in the Position
Employees at gategroup are expected to live our Values of Excellence, Integrity, Passion and Accountability. To demonstrate these Values, we expect to observe the following from everyone:
- We treat each other with respect and we act with integrity
- We communicate and keep each other informed
- We put our heads together to problem solve and deliver excellence as a team
- We have passion for our work and we pay attention to the little details
- We foster an environment of accountability, take responsibility for our actions and learn from our mistakes
- We do what we say we will do, when we say we are going to do it
- We care about our coworkers, always taking an opportunity to make someone’s day better
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the job being performed by the individual(s) assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required. gategroup reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as necessary. In addition, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position. Candidates may be required to go through pre-employment drug screen, criminal check and/or airport fingerprinting.
gategroup – an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to workforce diversity and actively encourage all qualified persons to seek employment with us, including, but not limited to, racial and ethnic minorities, women, veterans and persons with disabilities.