As Customer Service Representative, you are the main point of contact for your customers when it comes to orders, production process follow up, deliveries and introduction of new products. Together with the team of colleagues in our Belgian office and worldwide you ensure the highest level of satisfaction and are able to provide a solution to any problem, either commercial or logistical.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Excellent customer service at all times
- Processing and follow-up of sales orders, from order input through delivery
- Forecast and demand management & stock level maintenance
- Complaint management and resolution in agreement with sales
- Product knowledge including latest developments
- General support to the sales team
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Experience with ERP systems and Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of logistics, INCO terms and customs procedures is preferred
- Positive mindset, desire to learn and improve yourself as well as existing processes, attention to detail and problem solving
- Proficient in English both oral and written; Arabic, French and Dutch are an advantage
What we offer
Joining deSter means you will become a part of an innovative company with sustainability at heart and colleagues & customers globally. We have low hierarchies and a hands-on mentality, with teamwork being of high value. Besides that, we also offer hybrid way of working (office/remote) and a team of colleagues that have a passion & enthusiasm for what they do.
PS: Also possible to work with a Dutch contract for people who live close to the border Belgium-The Netherlands