- Manage the complete order process for your dedicated customers. This starts with order entry, follow up the production process, resulting in on time deliveries
- Maintaining & screening forecast of purchases in order to predict future shipments and to ensure stock levels for your customers.
- Handling of commercial and logistics complaints: incomplete deliveries, broken products, … Respond to any issues in a commercial way offering a solution that satisfies all parties.
- Manage the introduction process of new products with customers. This includes creating new article numbers, follow up on artworks & colour matches, work on a phase out & phase, implement new items smoothly without left overs or stock shortages.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- First point of contact for the customer.
- Processing and follow-up of sales orders, from order input through delivery.
- Handle forecast and demand management. Work in close contact with customers, analyse forecast versus actual purchases. Preventing shortages or non-moving stock by arranging adequate phase in/out of new products.
- Follow up on productions & propose alternative products when requested items are not available.
- Review, update and maintain customer stock levels, keeping the customer informed at all times.
- Receive and handle complaints and claims and offer a commercial solution together with sales team.
- Issue credit/debit notes and deal with questions and operational issues about these invoices.
- Retrieve an open, pro-active, commercial and professional communication towards your customers on a daily basis.
- Continuous product knowledge update, ensuring the latest product developments are known.
- Ensure general support to the sales team: taking care of samples, reporting bonus calculation, reporting turnover, small sales quotes ….
- Providing excellent customer service to our customers and strive for customer delight.
- Bachelor degree in Economics, Marketing, Communications or any related discipline
- Minimum of 2 years commercial experience in an international B-to B market environment
- Knowledge and operating experience of transport/logistics is preferred
- Knowledge of and worked with INCO terms is preferred
- General knowledge of Customs procedures is preferred
Technical Skills: (Certification, Licenses and Registration)
- Microsoft Office
- ERP software in general
Language / Communication Skills:
- Excellent language skills, fluent orally and in writing English (company language), Dutch, German or Spanish are a surplus