The Commercial Support Coordinator works closely with the different global commercial teams and is pivotal in the internal process of creating price quotations. He/she is a mediator and coordinates the interaction between our commercial teams and the different internal stakeholders during the business development process (incl. price requests, pro-active developments, price review etc.).
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Project management – Ownership over the complete internal pricing process:
- Translate the commercial requirements into the proper process flows for specifications and pricing, and follow-up on deliverables with the relevant stakeholders throughout the project.
- Analyze the provided information and challenge this in case not matching with requirements and/or expectations.
- Align with the commercial team on pricing strategies and commercial tactics and finalize pricing proposal accordingly.
- Collect internal approvals + prepare and share final quotation with the relevant commercial teams within the provided (customer) deadline.
- Post-implementation follow-up, including cost and sales price review, price review calculations, contractual incentives follow-up (e.g., bonus agreements, growth incentives etc.)
2. Introduction process – Initiate the proper processes upon award of new business or new product launches, by collecting and sharing the necessary specifications and requirements with the related internal teams (customer service, procurement, manufacturing team etc.)
3. Process improvements – Identify ways to improve internal processes and availability of product / customer / market data, with the aim to increase effectiveness and maintain speed to market.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (Business & Management, Communications, Finance)
- Working experience in a commercial back-office function (customer support or account management activities) and/or project management experience is considered a plus.
- Commercial and business-oriented mindset – the ability to understand and support in developing commercial and operating models, including pricing, supply chain & logistics activities, etc.
- Good communicating skills and ability to build effective working relationships with different internal departments (i.e., commercial teams, procurements, the manufacturing team).
- Result-focused and action-oriented.
- Literacy in MS Office 365 applications (Excel, PowerPoint), and knowledge of SAP and/or MS Dynamics is seen as a plus.
- Excellent language skills – fluent in English and Dutch/German.